Wildflower & Music Festival
The Wildflower Festival is presented in Partnership with the Emerald Chapter of the Native Plant Society of Oregon and Lane
The Wildflower Festival is presented in Partnership with the Emerald Chapter of the Native Plant Society of Oregon and Lane Community College. The 2023 Wildflower Festival is on Sunday, May 21st from 10AM-5PM.
Parking at the Arboretum is free on festival day. Parking attendants will direct you to the parking lot that has availability. Click here for driving directions.
Please leave your dogs at home. For the safety and comfort of all, due to crowds, dogs are not permitted at the festival. View our dog policy.
- An Expansive Wildflower Display in the White Oak Pavilion featuring over 200 local species
- Live Music featuring local bands
- The Art in Nature Trail with ephemeral art installations
- Guided Nature Walks by local experts
- Local Vendors (food, beverages, arts & crafts, and plants)
(Sunday) 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Mount Pisgah Arboretum34901 Frank Parrish Rd, Eugene, OR 97405